Monday, September 17, 2012

The Curiosity Shoppe at Target

I went yesterday and checked out some of the shops at Target. I am really into the Curiosity Shoppe- It's so fun and has that nostalgic kitsch that just gets you!- Well it got me anyways. Maybe it's because I hail from small town midwest where the longtime tried and true eating establishment is the Wigwam Cafe (est. ca 1930's). But I couldn't enough of the dishes, towels and other home accessories that pay homage to the quirky and kitsch tourist stops that one can find all along a road trip across this great country (i.e: Blue Whale, Catoosa, OK, Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, TX- not to mention the classic Quintessential all-American diner!) http://www.target.com/c/the-curiosity-shoppe-shops-at-target/-/N-56c86

No comments:

Post a Comment