Monday, August 27, 2012

Old Burlington Train Station- Official OFW After Party

Although my night-life days are are pretty much behind me I couldn't resist stopping by the official OFW after party hosted by the House of Loom @ the old Burlington Train Station. I love old historic buildings and couldn't pass up the chance to go inside and check it out. Sadly the building has fallen into disrepair- and doesn't even have running water any longer. But it was a very cool venue for a unique after party and I was happy to see the original tile floor still intact. After doing some wikipedia research it seems the station was built in 1898 and was "hailed by newspapers around the world for its grand architecture and accommodations." I'm glad it was brought to life again- if only for a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment